Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Time There Is

I found a two-cent euro three days in my roll of pennies I was going to deposit. That was awesome. It was an awesome sign. And so I proceded to deposit that two-cent euro in my bank account; it was more valuable than the other pennies in there anyway, so I figure it will give me good luck while I'm abroad. :) Mr. Merrill presented me with a check as a gift from the Kid's Class, and on behalf of A Mountain Wind Martial Arts last week before he left. I am sad I won't be seeing him before I leave; I am worried about who will take over the class when I am gone...and that is all I can say about that. I will really miss my class. Kate and Brendan were in town. They gave me an awesome send off lunch on Sunday which was fantastic because I really did want to see them before I left and didn't know if I could. I really wish I could say goodbye in person to my extended family, namely Dan & Becky in NY before I left though. And now, I am sitting in a pile of clothes and all this other random crap that I am contemplating on taking to Rome with me, with no luggage to put them in... and wondering if three months is really a significant amount of time. I've almost convinced myself that it's not enough time, which it isn't and I am sad about that. Actually, I'm pissed off about that. Because I don't know what kind of goodbye I'm supposed to say to people.

RA training has also begun, and I met the new kid who lives in my former room. He's cool. I approve. I miss those people though. And I also have all this stuff with PSFA to get done or at least started before I go. I hope things go well.
Speaking of which, there are a whole lot of people I will miss, but very limited amounts of time to hang out before I go because I have to spend that time with my parents at the building. Hope I get to do everything I want to do and see the people I want to see in the time that I have. I hope.


P.S. This is the new teaser poster for X-Men 3. I soiled myself when I saw this.

No comments: