Friday, August 29, 2008

Two Epic Tales You Don't Need To Read

So tomorrow, i guess, the drama culminates, and hopefully concludes. Pretty much just a matter of accepting that things are changing possibly for the worse and possibly for good on that front, admittedly or not. Don't know what to do and don't know what I did, but everyone else seems really optimistic and excited about everything. And my head is just filled with a blur of thoughts. Didn't even get a phonecall. Going to miss my friend.

Today I walked over to the CVS for some lunch. They told me at the counter that I get a free toothbrush. I've been wanting to buy a toothbrush for quite sometime now. It is a shame when your toothbrush gets worn...and you just never get around to moving on from it. Lazy? No. Maybe. Regardless, CVS gave me a free one and it made my day. My week. I just thought that was nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude you are the best self-confidence should be no issue

Anonymous said...

i want a free toothbrush