Thursday, October 27, 2005

Worried Again



Wow how confusing. And consuming. So I can never get to sleep at night because I have so many thoughts. I don’t do the to-do-lists anymore, which is a mistake. I don’t write down homework anymore, which is a mistake. I don’t really care anymore, which is the biggest mistake. And now, it’s beginning to bite me in the ass because its haunting me at night when I have nothing else to do but lay in the darkness and not be tired when the rest of Rome is fast asleep. That’s why I am still up writing this. And sending “damage control” emails so that I can at least keep the demons at bay until I get home.

There is so much to do still here. And time is running out. It is sad. And when I get home I have things waiting for me. Teaching. Job. Parents. Place to live. Resident Assistantship. Thesis. Second degree black belt. School. PSFA. Trips. Life.

Rome is still amazing.

1 comment:

twylophyte said...

I miss you.
I want to eat your artwork.