Saturday, December 10, 2005

Homecoming


So, I'm at school using the Wi-Fi for the last time from Rome. The Penn State gang (above) posed for this picture last night before we all went out to a great party and then a club. We're all ready to come home and be Americans again.

Rome has been beyond amazing. I can't possibly articulate how thankful I am that we had this opportunity and so happy to be able to say, "I lived in Rome." I was here.

Tomorrow, I go home. But today, after an awesome night at the Architecture house party and then Lost & Found, I'm ready to spend a day alone walking the city, getting ready to face these people for the last time at a great Last Supper at some Italian restaurant and possibly some good ol' Karaoke.

This is Donelisio D'Aguillo broadcasting from Rome, Italy....over and out.

Current Music: The Long Day Is Over, Norah Jones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me when you get back!

--Ryan